Go to the Salvin on foot16 July 2018
Apple cake16 July 2018
Here is our recipe for the cookies that we prepare for your breakfast!
- 250 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 120 g cornflakes
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of yeast for cakes
- 250 g dark chocolate or white chocolate or a mix of both
- Beat the butter and sugar until it is light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, the sieved flour, yeast, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Crunch up the cornflakes. Chop the chocolate into very small pieces. Add the chocolate and the cornflakes to the mixture.
- If the mixture seems too soft, put it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Using an ice cream scoop place balls of the mixture onto a flat baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 10 minutes.