Salvin’s Jam Tart16 July 2018
Wild mushroom risotto16 July 2018
A delicious pudding, easy to prepare (in advance) and cook when you want!
- 150g dark chocolate
- 80g butter
- 20g plain flour
- 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 90g icing sugar
- 10g bitter chocolate powder
- vanilla pod
- butter and cocoa powder to line the ramekins
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate gently in the microwave.
- Put the eggs, vanilla seeds and sugar in a bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Mix the chocolate mixture with the egg mixture. Add the flour and bitter cocoa powder.
- .cover the ramekins with melted butter and cocoa powder, fill them ¾ full. You can keep the puddings in the fridge for a few days or freeze them and cook directly from frozen!
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180°C for 13 minutes or 15 minutes if frozen.
- Leave to cool slightly then turn out onto a serving plate and sprinkle with icing sugar.