Warm chocolate heart16 July 2018
Spinach and Leek Flan16 July 2018
Mushroom risotto is one of the most important Italian dishes. It’s creamy and full of flavor, perfect for an autumn evening!
- 20g dried porcini mushrooms or 2 fresh porcini mushrooms
- half a can of beer or white wine to soak the dried mushrooms
- 2 olive oli spoons
- 1 onion
- 2 sage leaves and a sprig of rosemary
- a large saucepan of broth made with a piece of beef, carrot, celery, onion, bayleaf
- a handful of parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
- a knob of butter
- 500g Carnaroli rice
- If you use dried mushrooms, leave them to soak in the beer or white wine until soft.
- Chop the onion with the rosemary and sage
- Fry the onion in the olive oil
- If you are using fresh porcini mushrooms add them once the onion is lightly browned and continue cooking until they are crunchy. If you are using the dried mushrooms, sieve them, chop them and then add to the browned onion and fry until crunchy.
- Add the rice and brown slightly.
- Gradually add the sieved broth and the sieved mushroom/beer liquid. The rice is cooked when it is not white anymore (usually about 20 minutes).
- Turn off the gas. Add the butter, parsley and some grated parmesan cheese.